The classic Flower of the Month collection will be a favorite of jewelry and flower enthusiasts alike!
Each birth month has a flower associated with it that symbolizes some of the characteristics of that month and comes gift boxed, ready to give.
Salisbury Pewter's chic cast pewter cuff bracelets feature a different flower design for each month.
- The January bracelet features the Carnation - the symbol for fascination, distinction, and love
- The February bracelet features the Violet - the symbol for modesty, distinction, and virtue
- The March bracelet features the Jonquil - the symbol for spring, rebirth, and happiness
- The April bracelet features the Daisy - the symbol for innocence, gratitude, and healing
- The May bracelet features the Lily of the Valley - the symbol for happiness, humility, and sweetness
- The June bracelet features the Rose - the symbol for love, gratitude, and appreciation
- The July bracelet features the Larkspur - the symbol for joy and sweetness
- The August bracelet features the Poppy - the symbol for moral integrity
- The September bracelet features the Aster - the symbol for daintiness, love, and magic
- The October bracelet features the Cosmos - the symbol for protection, comfort, and healing
- The November bracelet features the Chrysanthemum - the symbol for cheerfulness, friendship, and abundance
- The December bracelet features the Narcissus - the symbol for sweetness and self-esteem
Salisbury-¢-‚¬-„¢s pewter and sterling silver items are created and handcrafted in the U.S.A., in their factory in Easton, MD